Sunday, March 16, 2008

Busy Weekend..

Yesterday went Cut my long hair liao..
Quite tired of my long messy hair..

Later night, went to relative Wedding dinner with mum..

Today morning go Eat breakfast with mum..
Later came home take a bath and rush to meet Ah Thom at Bugis..
Meet for some old fren chat with him..
We eat the "Scissors Cut Curry Rice" for lunch at the hawker there..
We went walk walk look look around Bugis..

Suppose to bring my Baby-G watch for change battery.. But the shop keeper said my watch is spolit.. So sad to hear that my precious watch is dead..
So later while passing the Casio shop in Bugis and saw the upgrade promotion still on, I trade in this old blue color Baby-G watch which I bought from Japan to a new Dark Green color G-Shock watch which is made in Thailand for $68..
lol..

Hey.. Saw 七仔 !! This little ailen dog toy doll selling here..
Cute !! But too bad, it cannot move.. lol..


Later We headed to Starbucks to rest and quench our thirst..
For me, so long i didn't drink Starbucks liao..
Still not bad.. Nice..
These are the Green Tea Frappuccino and Iced Chocolate one..Then later we went walked around again here and there in Bugis.. He want to go 'Kinokuniya' see girls again.. lol.. Until tired, we went find place to sit down again..

Evening, eat dinner together with mum and sis at CoffeeShop there..
Later came home Rest.. Play PS2 again.. Playing "Devil Summoner".. Now quite addictive to it.. lol..

No comments: