Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Swift

Morning wake up early..
Gonna be busy today..
Driving "Suzuki Swift" whole day..



Drive my family to eat 肉骨茶 near our old place.. The Soup is Really Very Nice..
This is my Breakfast for the start of the day..
Later we went 扫墓.. Very hot and sweaty day..
Then drive to Tampines Giant shopping mall and bought lots of groceries and stuffs..
After that, drive to Ikea furniture mall which is just round the corner and had our late lunch/dinner at the restaurant there..

Yeah.. I bought my New DIY cupboard for my bedroom.. Just some wooden planks and i gonna hammer it together myself when the deliver come..

Later late evening.. We drive out again to Pasir Ris there to have our late dinner/supper.. The restaurant we wanna go closed down.. So we went White Sand shopping mall there and eat at HK chinese restaurant.. The foods are Yummy..

Mmhh.. Very Tired..
My neck quite stiff..
Cos not enough rest from yesterday..

No comments: