Saturday, September 13, 2008

Jewellery..

Back to Making Jewellery again..
I went to stock up my parts and spares for making jewellery..
Make a few New design..
Selling to my Friends in the office.. Earn a bit extra this month.. Hahaha..

Here are some of my Designs for Bracelet..






Eat KFC on my office desk.. Hahaha..
Treated by colleague..

Eat a lot of stuffs (Homemade Foods) in the office..
Most of them are make by Jeffrey..
His own Creative.. He's the Chef.. Hahaha..

Otak Bread.. Oven Baked Chicken..
Sushi Bread..
Ham Pizza Bread.. Chilli Fried Rice..
Sweet Soup..
This weekend also..
Went to old Friend's Baby Birthday Party..
The Lit's youngest baby daughter's 1 yrs old party at the Chalet.. Go wth Ah Thom.. See many old friends there.. Chit Chat and Eat.. Play with many kids there.. Hahaha..

Oh.. Got Girl Fren then Got No Girl.. Huh.. Hahaha..

No comments: