Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry X'mas..

Tomorrow is Christmas..
It's the holiday seasons of giving and getting presents..
I will be working OT throughout this X'mas..

Today is also my mum's Birthday..
Gonna celebrate my mum's birthday with sis and cousin later and x'mas party tonight at my office..
My mum's birthday cake.. "Fruit X'mas Log Cake"..

Let's me show u some of the different X'mas trees around..

Firstly.. The X'mas tree at my workplace.. Changi Airport..


At Orchard.. Inside the 'Takashimaya' Store..
Build up using Teddy Bears.. Nice work..
The Big Tall one..
At Raffles Place..
At Paragon..
At Bugis Junction..

I got X'mas presents.. How about u?
Got this piggy from my workplace.. At the office x'mas party..
From XinRu..
This particular one, She make herself.. Nice handicraft..


Merry X'mas to u all..
Enjoy !

No comments: