Thursday, August 6, 2009

Back Home..

Juz came back from our vacation..
Oh.. I'm SunBurn.. Pain Pain..

Showing u some of the beautiful photo I took over there..
I Love The Sea..

We build Sandman on the Beach.. lol..


Yeah..

Nice scenery..

Hybrid Station Trail..

Big Fan..


High up on the mountain top..


Sun Rising on the Sea..


Moon Light..

Panaromic View..




Riding the SpeedBoat..


Snorkeling and Playing in the Sea..








Opportunity to observe underwater..






ByeBye..
Taking the Speed Boat back..

In the Van..

On the Coach Bus.. My Nice Front Seats on the top.. lol..

Having late lunch on the halfway back..




Bought Souvenir T-shirts..

Very Nice relaxing island.. I love the Sea there so much..
Enjoying it very much..

3 comments:

xiuzhen said...

u got sunburn?lol! i gonna hit u today..LOL!

Rei (핑휘) said...

Oh Shits !

Sheena said...

hahahas! is it pain when i hit you so hard? :x hahahahahs!