Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Some Update..

Oh.. long time never update liao..
Here i updated some not so long stuffs.. lol..

Went for window shopping with mum over at Orchard Central..
Have a little snack at Bachmann Japanese Cafe there..

Flower Tea and Fruit Tart..

Nice..


Nice Yummy 'Cornery' Popcorn with many type of flavour from Orchard Ion..
Mum and me chose the Butterscotch flavour..


Steam Cake from Orchad Ion food court there..


Got this "Specially Customised" iphone from my gf as a birthday present..
Nice Nice.. lol..


My latest completed Craft..


BumbleBee Car Display over at the mall near my place..


Eating Junk foods.. lol..



My birthday present from Sis..


I bought this $129 'Fred Perry' shoes for my own birthday gift using Citibank credit Vouchers.. lol..

No comments: