Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Nasi Lemak

Busy Updating now..


Went cut my long hair to shorter now.. Going NS next week lor..


I'm like to intro my Favourite No. 1 Food.. Nasi Lemak or Coconut Rice..

Nasi lemak is a dish sold in Malaysia, Brunei, Singapore and Southern Thailand..
Its name is a Malay word that literally means 'rice in cream'.. The name is derived from the cooking process whereby rice is soaked in coconut cream and then the mixture steamed.. Traditionally, this comes as a platter of food wrapped in banana leaf, with cucumber slices, small dried anchovies (ikan bilis), roasted peanuts, hard boiled egg, and hot spicy sauce (sambal) at its core..

These comes with colorful crackers..


This comes with Taiwan Sausage..

This comes with Yellow rice..

Like to order lots of different dishes..


With Otak..

Sometimes like to eat with Chips..





Most of them are from my Favourite Store.. "Gao Ji"..
From so long I eat since school time until now..
The Boss talk to me today.. He said I'm a very healthy person as I always ordered all the Healthy stuffs he cooked..
I wonder ? LOL..

I love the Sambal Chilli Best..

No comments: