Thursday, April 15, 2010

清明..

Today is the last day of 'Qing Ming' Festival, it's time to pay respect to ancestor.. Whole family take leave except me who is day off, took taxi and went to my father grave to pay respect in the morning..

In the afternoon, after a rest and bath, we all took taxi again and went to 'Plaza Singapura' for lunch and shopping..
We eat at 'The Café Cartel'..





Mum bought 'Crocs™' shoes for me and herself.. It's light weight and very comfortable..

Mum also bought this 'OSIM' Water Purifiers.. We also get Free massage from their Massaging Chair.. LOL..

Quite cool..


This is the restaurant I work in..

We eat fried chicken wings for 1 of our staff meal..


This week I cooked staff meal the 2nd time..
Black Soyu Chicken with Tofu and TouPok..

Quite a failure.. LOL..

No comments: