Monday, August 9, 2010

Happy National Day..

Quit the job, Got the paid and now staying at home resting.. LOL..

Anyway..


Mum got the NDP ticket from fren and went to see the Parade Live..
Here are some photo she took there..






This year NDP goodies bag..


The beautiful bag tag number.. LOL..


While walking home down the hill, I got to catch some beautiful Fireworks live at my neighbourhood parade.. I was amused and delightful stopping half way on the hill until the Firework finished..





Eat the new McDee Spicy Nuggets meal with "Honey Chipotle" Flavour Shaker Fries for dinner.. もぐもぐ.. ^^


Found this pic I took long time ago.. Went out with colleagues for breakfast after work when I was in 'Cisco'.. This is what I ordered and I regret.. I dun like the taste of "Kacang Pool".. LOL..

No comments: