Monday, September 13, 2010

Trap..

A dream is a succession of images, sounds or emotions that the mind experiences during sleep..
I was trapped in my dream this morning.. Not my 1st time.. Feeling strange..

Waking up in the morning.. Feeling lazy, I rest a while on my bed before getting up.. Unaware that I fall back to sleep again..
When I wake up, I walked around the house feeling the air inside the room was heavy.. As I strode towards my window taking a deep breath feeling the fresh air running into my lung, I glanced through my window admiring the skyline view.. To my surprise, the sky outside still dark like night time.. I remembered just now I woke up before that was bright sunny day time outside.. Aware that I'm still dreaming, I try forcing my eyes to open.. I saw in a blink that my real body was still lying on my bed.. I can't control it.. Shaking myself to force my body to wake up in the dream..
I wake up again.. As normal, I strode to the washroom and refresh up myself.. Standing beside my bed, feeling not right.. Clapping my hands hard.. Hearing the sounds and feeling the pain on my hands, I feel relieved.. But there is still something isn't right about me.. I don't feel my body with me.. I can't breathe.. Forcing my eyes to open again.. In a blink, I still saw my body lying on my side on my bed, the same position as before not moving.. Feeling desperate, I keep shaking my head forcing to wake my real body up..
I jolted upright in my bed, startling out of the semiconscious daydream..

My body woke up.. But I still cannot confirm it's just another dream or it's the real world..

No comments: