Friday, February 18, 2011

Just a love story..

I'd never given much thought to love at first sight.. But even if I had, I would not have imagined it like this..
I couldn’t believe but I fell in love with the girl who leapt through time.. The first time I saw her, she was wearing a unique short purple dress and a pair of red boots with a unique browned skinned backpack on her side.. She has this long beautiful silky hazel colour hair and as the wind blows towards me, she gives a sweet and deep lavender smells like the lavender flower.. I was looking at my blushing face through her beautiful eyes when she grinned at me and said, “Found you Finally..”
She told me she was from the future coming to the past looking for me.. I chuckled and thought to myself, what a waste to have a girl so beautiful and was mentally ill.. She caught on quickly and showed me a lot of strange stuffs from her bag to prove that she is really from the years so long before..
I breathed and started attacking her with many questions, "Who are you? Why come all the way for me? What's you want from me?"
She verified I'm the Creator of Time Travel in the future and that's made it possible for her to travel all the way to meet me here.. I sighed, "Cannot be lah.." "But apparently.." She interrupted..
"You have been always adding two full stop at the end of a sentence instead of one.. You're not a normal guy but a Genius.." She added.. I frowned..
She grab hold onto my arm and whispered, "I fell in love with you.." My heart popped and melted..
I began to feel like I was treading water, instead of drowning in it..

No comments: