Sunday, July 17, 2011

sick..

It's has been 2 weeks of work work and work again.. Had also been planning for Dawn's and my combine birthday celebration these 2 weeks.. Trying to book a hotel for a gathering party for everyone to enjoy..
Finally I made a reservation at 'Siloso Beach Resort'.. Going to look forward to it..

One week ago, Monday.. Went in to JB again..
Having my lunch alone at 'KimGary' restaurant there..
Watermelon Juice..

Baked rice with Fish fillet and twin sauce..

Having the new 'Long John Silver Sawadee meal' for lunch before going to work..


On Monday, went to dinner with Mum after work at 'Dian Xiao Er'..


Nothing to do.. My Protection Spec..

Making Cute pillow to sleep.. Cut from Styro Foam..

Sleeping at work.. LOL..

So Smoky.. Cannot see where I'm walking to..


Saturday, went to meet "Very Long Time Never See Best Brother" since Sec Sch..
The Big Boss, Yong Han treated me in 'Nanxiang Steamed Bun' Restaurant over at 'Bugis Junction'..


We chit chatted and talked about old sweet memories..
After lunch, we went to 'Expo' to the Electronics Fair to get a Camera.. After that, we went home..

Bought new toy..


Today me do the 12 hours OT as usual..
The evening sky when I'm about to off work..


These 2 weeks also very Sianz.. Had been Sick.. From HeartBurn to Backache to Stomach Upset to Dry cough to phlegm and Knee Cap pain.. Keep changing.. Me kanna Super Virus.. Haiz..

No comments: