Sunday, October 30, 2011

No Mood..

Seem quite long never update blog liao hor.. Also very lazy to update too..
Haiz.. Another 2 weeks again..
I'm still the same.. Cough Cough Cough.. So many things I cannot eat.. Sianz..

My Swollen Fat foot.. This time right foot.. Haiz..


Trying the new 'Wendy's' turkey bacon beef burger after work before going home..
The turkey bacon not crispy at all.. I don't like..


Spot this lizard at work..


Last Wednesday, Company free meal again..
So many people squeezing in the canteen..



Management doing the food serving..

Simple buffet food.. Taste Not so nice..


Saturday, as usual went to see the chinese doctor for the herb medicine again..
Having late lunch at 'PastaMania'.. After that went to buy some groceries..

Chicken Bolognese..

Carbonara.. (I ordered Penne but they make a mistake and give me Spaghetti.. Haiz..)


Today, worked half day OT came back home rest.. Actually got fren's wedding dinner tonight but too sick to go..
Evening time went out with family for dinner in 'Bliss' restaurant over at 'AMK CC' there..

Hot Chocolate..

Fried luncheon meat and Fried chicken skin..

My BBQ Baby Back Ribs and Prawn with Butter rice..

Mum and Sis 's Spaghetti..


They having Durian Ice for Desserts..

The foods are nice but I didn't enjoy much cos many foods I cannot eat..

2 comments:

WiNd 风 said...

@@, OMG!!
ur leg became like a pig leg!!!
y still like that??
brother take care ah!!!

Rei (핑휘) said...

after taking chinese herb medicine, now i'm much better liao.. no more pig leg.. hahaha.. i will take care.. thanks bro.. u take care too..