Saturday, December 24, 2011

Mum's Birthday

Today is my Mum's birthday and X'mas Eve.. I had booked the 'Marina Bay Sands' Hotel since August just to make sure my whole family going for a Night stay cum Celebration tonight..

This week, I worked Night Shift.. Can't wait for today to come.. Cos I'm on 1 week leave again.. LoL..

On Monday, Sis and I ordeded Pizza delivery from 'Pizza Hut' for lunch..

We ordered the "Jolly Glee Pizza" X'mas Fun set..


I Bought this Bento rice set from 'Ichiban Boshi' store which newly opened at 'Causeway Point'..

Grilled Pork with Pumpkin croquettes and Pan-fried Dumpling..


On Thursday is our Paid day and Bonus day.. Went out to eat again with colleagues at 'Changi Village' Kopitiam there during our break time..
They, as usual, always ordered a lot of different foods and can't finished..

My Beef Steak.. Eat until very full..


Went to have the new McDonald's Beef Prosperity Burger for lunch before going to work..

Juicy..


Today, as we were shopping around the 'MBS' mall, we walked to the 'LV' store..
And I Bought my first 'Louis Vuitton' Wallet..


They packed it in a nice package..


What I Really like is that they 'Hot Stamp' my name on the wallet itself..

2 comments:

WiNd 风 said...

wah~~it's vry nice wallet =)
and vry nice protection the wallet package~~hehe
still could be 'Hot Stamp'for name one? =)

Rei (핑휘) said...

haha.. ya.. thanks thanks..