Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Stress

My stressful link to "Inception" again.. Stuck in the dream, cannot wake up my body..

Starting watching Short story DvD in the living room, still night, wanted to go back to sleep and as I switch off the lights, I saw dark shadows in a flash.. Knew something is wrong.. Everything is Fake.. I'm stuck in the world of my Dream again.. It's so real and so scary.. Started to sing loudly but cannot really work.. Look outside the window, very bright and many students around a big school outside which is all wrong.. Banging my head on the window feeling no pain.. Heard Mom shouting me to wake up, I rush to her room and called her to wake up my body quickly..
Suddenly, I jump up from my bed and feeling unstable and unsure whether I'm still asleep or awake..

Blur.. Blur..

I have Updated New Blogger settings here.. Not use to it when writing my blog.. Needed to type in code when entering spacing and uploading photo sequel has changed..

Beautiful Sunset..
Beautiful Clouds..
Beautiful Sunrise..

On Monday, not working cos I took Time Off and went to cut my hair in the morning..
Afternoon, I went for my Medical Appt..
To my surprise, It's a Private clinic over at 'TTSH' there.. So High Class.. Nurses services all the way..

Coffee and Tea for Free..

Evening time, went to meet Darling for dinner and movie..
Had our dinner in 'Lao Beijing' restaurant at 'Plaza Singapura'..
Eight Treasure Tea..
Three Mushrooms Vege..
Seafood, Pork and Cabbage Guotie..
Baked Live Prawn..

Bought our movie tickets at 'PS' there..

Wrath of the Titans
This is a 2012 American fantasy film and sequel to the 2010 film Clash of the Titans.. The film stars Sam Worthington, Rosamund Pike, Bill Nighy, Édgar Ramírez, Toby Kebbell, Danny Huston, Ralph Fiennes and Liam Neeson with Jonathan Liebesman directing a screenplay by Dan Mazeau and David Leslie Johnson.. Wrath of the Titans takes place a decade after the events of the first film as the gods lose control over the imprisoned Titans and Perseus is called once again, this time to rescue his father Zeus, overthrow the Titans and save mankind..

No comments: