Monday, June 11, 2012

Dots..

5 weeks passed so fast.. Today is my Medical Appt again.. All the Scary thought makes me Messy feeling whole day.. Haiz..

On my way back.. Big stone gone.. Feels so Relax..
The Evening Sunny view..

Last week, the Bus breakdown.. Forcing everyone in the bus to walk to the next bus stop..
I think this is the Third time I got this complimentary ticket..
Used it for my ride home the next day.. LoL..

On Saturday, morning, drive with Mum to 'Sembawang shopping centre' for groceries shopping..

We had our breakfast at the 'Good Morning Nanyang' cafe..

Yesterday, evening time, went to meet SzeWay for dinner and movie at 'Causeway Point'..

Oh.. The newly renovated toilet in the mall.. LoL..

We had our meal at 'Empire State Restaurant'..
Our drinks..
Big Ice-Cream bowl..
My bill I saw before I give my credit card is $64++ then they charge me the wrong table.. I paid a lesser price bill and all the foods we had costs only $39.55.. I didn't say anything and we walked out of the restaurant happily.. LoL..

Got our 3D movie tickets at 'Causeway Point'..

Prometheus

This is a 2012 science fiction film directed by Ridley Scott and written by Jon Spaihts and Damon Lindelof.. The film stars Noomi Rapace, Michael Fassbender, Guy Pearce, Idris Elba, Logan Marshall-Green and Charlize Theron.. Set in the late 21st century, the story centers on the crew of the spaceship Prometheus as they follow a star map discovered among the remnants of several ancient Earth cultures.. Led to a distant world and an advanced civilization, the crew seeks the origins of humanity, but instead discovers a threat that could cause the extinction of the human race..
This film began development in the early 2000s as a fifth entry in the Alien franchise, with both Scott and director James Cameron developing ideas for a film that would serve as a prequel to Scott's 1979 science fiction horror film Alien..

Today, Take Time Off and went for my whole day waiting in TTSH..

Had a quick lunch at 'Long John Silver's'.. So long didn't eat this fried chicken liao..

Evening time, I used the Special coupon which I claimed from 'FaceBook' and got myself a 'Pizza Hut' pizza back home for dinner..

My "S$10 Nett" Pizza.. LoL..

No comments: