Sunday, December 9, 2012

Exam Over..

Oh wow.. Exam finally over..
And that's my first year, first semester..
Time passed Really quite fast..

The Big Bright Moon.. Wow..

It's my school holiday now.. Going to enjoy it as much as I could before the next semester started again..

Last week, took Study leave staying at home trying to study.. LoL..
This week, Exam week.. After that, went back to start earning money again..

Here is another School Computer Lab..

At school cafe having 'SOUPerlicious' meal..

Whole stacks of notes and tutorial execrises to study.. And I also make an effort to go library to borrow reference book..

Here are my very old school pencil case and I Bought a New pencil case.. LoL..

Having "Ipoh Hor Fun" for lunch during Sunday OT break at 'Changi Village' there..

O M G.. I had a lots of Junk Foods during these weeks..

At home having McDee New "BLT" Burger meal..
It's "Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato" in the Chicken Burger..

Bought Fish & Chips home for dinner while watching DvDs.. LoL..

Having KFC New "Flaming Crunch" chicken meal..

At home study.. Having a load of 'Long John Silver's' and Sushi and 'Old Chang Kee' snacks while watching DvDs..

Having 'Wendy's'..

Having 'Mos' Burger..

Having McDee New Turkey Bacon Deluxe Breakfast on Sunday..

Ordered 'Domino's pizza' delivery service and eat at home during weekend study..

♪ ♫ "Ice Cream Ice Cream.. I Make You Melts like Ice Cream.." ♪ ♫
Having some dessert for study break..

This Ice-Cream cookie from Philippines is very Yummy.. Got from my Filipino colleague..

Trying to get unhealthy Fats with all these Junk Foods !!

Last Friday, went to the 'Marina Float' there to see 'SM Town' concert rehearsal.. LoL..

Actually just wanna go see see look look and buy some 'SM Town' T-Shirt or something.. But in the end, Cannot find, can queue.. Can find, cannot queue.. No Fate.. Haiz..

Having dinner at the nearby kopitiam with Mum..

The LED for the lift spolit already..
There is only 12 storey in my block.. Where is this 31 storey go ?? LoL..

Rental DvDs from 'Causeway Point' DvD shop to watch at home.. Only $5.. Cheap & Nice.. Will be going to do this when I free at home frequently..

My Company Celebrates 7,000th Engines..
Big Group Photo..
Show a pix of me before ending this long post.. LoL..

No comments: