Sunday, January 27, 2013

Damn Damn..

Oh My My.. So stressed..
So many assignments.. Cannot finished and don know how to do also..

Even my thumbdrive give up on me..

All my school works gone.. Have to re-do everything.. Damn it..

Finally got new 'Mio Tv' to watch movie at home liao.. Cannot stop.. LoL..


Went to nearby 'Basar Malam' there and Bought New phone casing for my S3.. LoL..


Drive to 'Old Airport Road' Hawker there for dinner with Mum..


Bought my favourite 'KFC' fish burger and cheese fries.. Yummy..


Show u my Broken 3GS Iphone..

Can split.. See what inside..

The battery explode and now become soften..


Here is another Iphone 3G.. Someone dropped it and screen cracked..
Had split it out and Show u all what is inside..


During worktime..
Found some Filipino snacks at workshop..

Big Bang..

Not so nice chocolate..

But this is Nice.. 'Goldilocks' sweet pastries..


Drive to 'Serangoon Garden' Hawker there for breakfast..


And also went to see Chinese Doc for my cough.. Chinese Herb medicine are so expensive..
Went for couple of times and spend over Thousand of dollars liao..


No comments: