Sunday, February 17, 2013

R&R

Trying to Rest & Relax at home..

Finally I went and collected my Air Tickets vouchers for my Japan trip next month.. ^^
Total I only paid S$1238 for the whole package.. Promotion, so very cheap..

And for My school assignments, I Give up.. Haiz.. LoL..


Wow.. Finally saw Kimberly Chia, 谢静仪, an TV actress in my school.. LoL..

Knew she is also studying in the same school..
Saw her yesterday in the school canteen.. She so thin but very pretty.. Hee..

Here's her Bio data:

Personal Interests: Reading, acting, modeling, singing and dancing..

Personal Inspiration: Selena Gomez

Birthday: 7-Aug-1995

Star Sign: Leo

Dialect group: Teochew

Favourite color: Pink and purple

Favourite food: Pizza, Pasta, Cheese, Chocolate

Favourite cartoon character: Piglet

Favourite singer: Big Bang, Selena Gomez, Eminem, Avril Lavigne

Favourite actress/actor: Johnny Depp, Natalie Portman

Favourite animals: Dog, horses

Hobbies: Singing, Dancing

Dislikes: cockroaches, insects..


Today, no OT.. So nice.. I stay at home whole day in the morning till afternoon..
Ordered Pizza for lunch..

Fortune Pizza meal.. S$33.80 for the meal and delivery fee..
Not so nice one..

Evening time, whole family went to Big Aunt's house for dinner.. Uncle came back and gather for this steamboat dinner..


Counting my "Ang Bao".. LoL..
Total more than 200 plus plus.. Wow.. My company other Dept Sup also got give me wor..


No comments: