Sunday, April 7, 2013

Back to work..

Just back from the trip and still misses it..

Back to the same boring work.. LoL..

Quite relax lor cos No school.. Holiday till July.. But I have already decided to withdraw from the course.. Haiz..

Went to 'The Star' mall.. Had lunch at this Japanese restaurant..




For dinner, Having our meal at the nearby Kopitiam there..


After weekend OT, meet family eat dinner at nearby Japanese resturant..


Showing the last usage of these Student card.. LoL..


Having the last Meal at school after submitting the withdraw form in 'SIM'..


Going to show u the stuffs I got from my trip..

All my Official Japan receipts.. LoL..


Bought stickers..

Stick my favourite one on my laptop.. LoL..


Bought Anime Pillow cushion !! LoL..

Two different sides.. LoL..


Wheat biscuit with chocolate..

Yummy..


Blueberry Cheesecake flavour Kit Kat chocolate..


Collon snack..


Potato sticks snacks.. 2 different flavours..



Bought new HP case for my S3.. LoL..

Bumper case..


No comments: