Monday, July 29, 2013

안녕하세요

Hello !! How are you ??

More & more interested and also more difficult in Korean Language classes..
The Basic Characters..

Textbook with pictures just like for little kids.. LoL..




Take Test too.. LoL..


On Thursday evening, after work, meet Danah again..
Having 'Mos Burger' meal with Danah before Classes..


Last Saturday, Vice President of United States is coming for a visit to my company.. Wow Wo..
Super VIP is here.. I not working OT on Saturday.. LoL..

So in the morning, whole family drive to 'Chin Swee Road' for breakfast..
We having "Dim Sum" at 'Red Star restaurant..

Traditional Hong Kong style "Dim Sum".. Eat until very Full..


In the afternoon, I went for dip in the pool.. Cloudy and Rainy day.. Just nice, Not much people there in the pool..
Come back home I cooked Korean Black sauce Instant noodles.. LoL..


Evening time, I alone take MRT to 'Yishun' there walk walk around..
I sold my 'Tomb Raider' PS3 game and exchange to buy this 'Remember Me' PS3 game.. LoL..

Time to play game.. LoL..

Sunday, Went to company do some OT time.. LoL..


Today, after work, whole family went to the nearby 'Kopitiam' eat dinner.. Very Full again.. LoL..


No comments: