Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Happy Day

It's National Day on 9th August, last Friday..
No working..

Happy 48th National Day !!


So in the morning, I drive whole family to 'Old Airport Road' for breakfast..

Then we drive over to 'Giant Hypermarket' at 'Tampines' for groceries shopping..
Afternoon, I went for a swim in the pool to get some execrise..


See these.. Sheena giving me and Xiu Zhen all her S3 phone casing.. LoL..


On both days in the weekend, I'm working OT..

Bought Chicken chop back for dinner after work on Saturday..


Sunday, the promoted guys giving treats.. They share and treat us 'Canadian Pizza'.. Bought so many and we can't even finished.. LoL..




My coughing is back again.. So sick of it and quickly went to see Doctor get medication..
Today, Tuesday, no go work.. Took MC.. LoL..

Went out for lunch with Mum at 'Causeway Point' Foodcourt in the afternoon..


After buying some groceries from the supermarket, I went to Color and Cut my hair at 'Pro Trim Hair Studio'.. All for S$137.. LoL..

Wow.. LoL..


At night, having this "Hello Kitty" donut for supper.. LoL..

No comments: