Sunday, September 1, 2013

Jump !

Oh Wow.. August is over and September is here so soon..

This week, Ah Hwee and me have been planning to go Backpack travelling.. From Cambodia then Bangkok to Pattaya but all the plan failed.. Flight too expensive.. LoL..

On Thursday, my language lesson..

Showing My Pretty Korean Teacher.. LoL..

This is Korean Birthday song..

Teaching us Kids song..

Am I here to learn speaking korean or singing Korean song ?? LoL..

Yesterday, Saturday, I went to work OT.. I'm alone at work whole day.. Assembling the whole Fan Case myself.. Tiring sia..

And Today, me and mum going to see 'Jump' show.. Yeah !! LoL..

Booked these tickets online one month ago.. Bought the most expensive seats in the house.. LoL..

It's in 'Festive Grand Theatre' over at 'Resort World Sentosa'..
Early morning, Mum and me took MRT to Vivo there for lunch and walk around first while waiting for the show..

The Grand entrance inside the Theatre..

We are at the First Row of seats !! The performance stage just right infront of us !! Wahahaha..




Very Nice show..

Too bad cannot take photo of the performers.. They are so handsome and pretty.. And very funny too.. LoL..


After the show, we took the monorail and came back mainland..
Having dinner in 'Dian Xiao Er' restaurant over at 'Vivo City'..

After that, we took bus home and rest..

No comments: