Saturday, November 16, 2013

AFA

Last weekend, meeting my GF to AFA - Anime Festival Asia at 'Suntec'..
I'm driving but I didn't tell my baby girl wanted surprising her.. LoL..
Meet her after her religion meeting for lunch at 'Tampines' mall 'McDonalds'..

Had the New 'McDee' Ebi Burger.. My Favourite !! Yummy !!


Fetched my Blur, Happy and Surprised girl and we drive down to the Newly Renovated 'Suntec'.. LoL..
Bought the AFA admission tickets at S$10 each..

A lot of crowds and lots of cosplayers..


After that, We went to eat Curry for dinner in 'Element Spice Cafe' at 'Marina Square'..


Bought these goodies from the AFA..

Kawaii !!


On Wednesday after work, Baby girl come and meet my Mum for dinner session.. LoL..
We had our dinner in 'Soup Restaurant' at 'Causeway Point'..


After that, We two went to catch a movie..


Tom Yum Goong 2


This is a Thai martial arts film starring Tony Jaa, Yanin Vismitananda, and Marrese Crump.. The film is the sequel to Tom-Yum-Goong..
It got lots of Actions, Fighting scenes and In Thailand, it's in 3D !!
Once again, Kham's pet elephant has been abducted and he must fight anyone in his way to find him..


Cousin's Wedding Dinner last Sunday..

Looks so High Class..

The Welcome gifts..

The Best Soup..


Morning, go Collect my Rent Car and then go fetch my Baby Girl at 'Bishan Junction 8' mall..
We had Prawn Curry Rice set and Omu Rice for lunch at 'Bachmann Japanese Restaurant'..


After that, we Drive to 'Vivo City' walk walk around and Window Shopping for a while..
Saw this Navy ship there for exhibition..

Late afternoon time, send her back and I go home prepare for Wedding dinner..

This Saturday, another Cousin's Wedding Dinner.. I drive Mum there since Sis is sick..

No comments: