Sunday, February 9, 2014

Lego

Today, me work only half day OT.. Went straight to meet Baby Girl at 'Tampines'.. Yeah !!

年初十, 这是我们吃的午餐。。 LoL..
'Wing Zone' is an Atlanta-based American restaurant chain that specializes in deep-fried food products; especially buffalo wings..
Similar to 'Wing Stop' restaurant, 'Wing Zone' at 'Century Square' also have a lots of different Flavours for the chicken wings and they do have Blue Cheese sauce..

"Cinnamon Maple" Buffalo wings with Chicken Rice..

"Mango Fire" Buffalo wings with Wedge Fries..


After that, we went shopping for Baby Girl's working clothes.. Walk walk around and bought clothes at 'Isetan' shopping mall..

We bought our 3D movie tickets at 'Tampines Mall'..
So long no see movie in 3D liao.. This 'GV' cinema 3D glasses is not so good.. Had to keep holding the glasses throughout the whole movie.. Ai yo..


The Lego Movie







This is an 2014 American-Australian computer-animated adventure comedy film directed and co-written by Phil Lord and Chris Miller, distributed by Warner Bros.. Pictures, and starring the voices of Chris Pratt, Will Ferrell, Elizabeth Banks, Will Arnett, Nick Offerman, Alison Brie, Charlie Day, Liam Neeson, and Morgan Freeman..
An ordinary LEGO minifigure, mistakenly thought to be the extraordinary MasterBuilder, is recruited to join a quest to stop an evil LEGO tyrant from gluing the universe together..

I myself got collected quite a lots of Lego toys..
This is my first 'Lego' Spongebob set which I bought myself after so so long ago since my 'Lego' classic Spaceman set which my Dad bought me.. LoL..

Then I bought this 'KRE-O' transformer set..

After that I can't stop buying after I got this 'Lego' Batman set.. LoL..


No comments: