Sunday, July 6, 2014

Final Countdown

So fast.. Another week passed..

The Kitchen Wardrobe is finally done..


I even went to buy a mirror and toiletries holder for my Bathroom..


On Monday, I went for my Medical Appointment again..
After that, I went to 'Jurong East' there to 'JEM' mall & 'West Gate' mall as usual to buy Bread and walked for a while..
Took this 3D photo shoot again.. This time is more nicer..


During the weekday, I packed 'Long John Silver's' back home for dinner..


Also packed this New 'McDonalds' Chicken Caramba Burger meal and also the new Banana Pie too..


On Wednesday, I took Half Day Leave to rest..
I went to eat 'KFC' for lunch then went to the Bank to settle my things..


After that, I went straight home wanting to have a sleep or rest but the time was late..

I quickly have a bath and took MRT to fetch my Baby Girl at 'Bugis' from work.. We walked around from 'Bugis' to 'Suntec' and from 'Millenia Walk' to 'Marina Square' looking for our dinner spot..

Finally, We had our dinner in 'Seoul Yummy' restaurant at 'Marina Square'..

We had their "Signatures Combo" set with Deserts and Drinks at S$62.05..


We also get to have this Love Lock at their Payment Counter.. LoL..


On Friday, meet up Baby Girl after work at 'Orchard'..
We went to buy Toy for Her Baby niece's Birthday Present..

We went to have Wanton Noodles (笨珍云吞面) in 'Graffiti Café' at 'Cineleisure'..


When it's time to go back home to rest, We bought some Snacks and this Special Yummy Milk Shake in the "Food Fest" at 'Takashimaya'..


I Didn't go work OT again.. Just wanna Enjoy the my "Last" Weekend..

On Saturday, Baby Girl and me wake up not so early and took bus to 'Woodlands Central' Old Hawker there for some Noodles Breakfast..
Then we took Bus to 'Causeway Point' there to shop around for a while..
Lunch time, We have these Yummy Waffle Ice Cream.. LoL..


Late afternoon time, We took bus back to Baby Girl's home..
Then We went to Baby Girl's Elder Brother's baby 1st Birthday Party with her whole Family..


After that, Baby Girl came home with me..
Before we came home, I Bought this DvD from 'Compass Point' wanting to watch while having dinner but in the end fail to do so..


For dinner, Baby and me bought "Basar Malam" Junk foods back to eat.. Hee..


On Sunday morning, Baby Girl and me went out for breakfast with Mum again..
Then after that, we came home and do some cleaning up as the place is very dusty after the Kitchen wardrobe is done..

Late afternoon time, Baby Girl and me took Bus to 'Tampines'..
We had Steamboat for our dinner at 'JPot' restaurant.. We ordered a lot of dishes and we are very Full.. Total price is S$69.56..


No comments: