Friday, August 29, 2008

Chalet..

I'm going to my own Chalet at Downtown East..
Will be stayin in for the 1st night and then go straight to work the next day..
1st Day, Jeffrey, Bem and me went "Wild Wild Wet" water park for fun..
Midnight, Salina and Linda came bringing more junk foods.. We Chit Chat until quite late..
2nd Day Peishan came stay overnight.. Jeffrey, she and me went "Escape" theme park for fun..
At Night, She celebrating her birthday with her other frens while we went to work.. lolz..
3rd Day Jeffrey and me Go back to Chalet after work and we booked out.. lolz..

This is My Chalet Room.. Number is #H1802..
Very Small room..

The Swimming Pool on top of the Entrance.. Went Swimming on the last day with Jeffrey before we Booked out..
The "Rubbish" Foods we eat in the Room..
Drink Beer for my Breakfast.. lolz..
The lighting outside the shopping mall..
The small little "Flyer" wheel inside the shopping mall..

Wild Wild Wet.. Not So Wild after all..

Jeffrey treat us Ice-Cream after Dinner.. Rasberry Flavor.. Yummy..
We eat at the "Streets" Hong Kong Restaurant..
Cheeze.. Baked Chicken Rice..
Eat at "Sakura" Buffet Restaurant..
The Chocolate Cake So Yummy..
Most of the time in Chalet, We Sleep !! lolz..
Feel So tired after the Chalet.. Quite Fun too..

No comments: