Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Happiest Birthday !

Today is my Birthday..
Got home from Office in the morning and Sleep.. lolz..

Late Afternoon wake up and went meet PeiShan at Orchard there..
I got Plan ! I'm giving myself a tattoo for Birthday !
We went straight to Far East Plaza there and got into a Tattoo Studio..
Chose a Dragon design and the artist, Jaws did the Ink on me..
Feel a bit Pain at 1st like little ants bite but feel nothing at all later..
After that, we went eat dinner at Republic Foodcourt..

Evening, went meet Ong Leong Heng, James Ong, Jeffrey, Ah Bem and his Fren, Ah Wing at Ang Mo Kio hub.. We went to the same Pub we went last time, Scarlet..
Got presents and wishes..
So Happy and Enjoy.. Drinking an Dancing till late nite..

My Tattoo !!


The 3 metre Tall Beer Tube..
Got lots of Wishes and Presents from most of my frens.. Here are all my presents and Ang Bao too.. lolz..
Share the chocolate in the Office..
So many presents this year.. Last mintue one also got.. lolz..
Thanks Everyone.. Hugs ad Kisses for u all..

No comments: