Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Bored..

Another week had gone.. Wasted doing nothing at home again..

Found this old Classic Spec I owned so so long ago.. LOL..


I love Potato Chips.. Especially with cheese.. LOL..


LOL.. Went and got these bread again to eat..
The Red Bean one is my mum bought for me and the Maple one, i bought the next day..



Whole family went to visit Grandma last sunday..
Later evening we went to Orchard do some shopping and have dinner in 'Tampopo' japanese restaurant at 'Takashimaya'..
Potato salad..

Yummy Ramen..

In the Dragon bowl..

Stone bowl Beef rice..

Cold Soba..


Yesterday went to send Darling to take coach bus back to home town..
Eat dinner at the Hawker centre..
Crispy chicken wings..

Nice Pineapple fried rice..

She give me this as Valentine gift.. I didn't give anything.. Hee..

No comments: