Thursday, February 4, 2010

New Skin..

Finally.. I have change my Blog skin after 2 years.. LOL..
I'm using the "Edit Template" on PYZAM.com to change my Layout..


Yesterday went in to JB again with Darling..
She went in early to go beauty salon and i went in later..

Eat McDee 2 pieces Ayam Goreng Spicy meal set while waiting for Darling..
RM10.45 for the meal..
For me, not so nice.. Meat not tender and juicy.. No wonder they don sell it here..


For dinner, We eat buffet at 'Seoul Garden' again..
Total RM78.50 for 2 persons.. Mini Herbal Abalone as our Soup base..

The soup very salty.. This time we didn't eat much.. Poor darling even go vomit after eating the seafood..

Before we went home, I found this cute Big lighter and bought it..

Very easy to light up.. LOL..


Darling bought this Melon Bun from '7-11' and i took it for Breakfast..

Very nice and soft.. I went and look up on the net..

So many Flavours.. I gonna try them all..


Eat Porridge now.. LOL..

No comments: