Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy 2012 !!

Goodbye 2011 and Hello 2012..
What a Wet and Cold couple of months November and December were.. Now hot on the the heels of Christmas and New Year comes Chinese New Year.. Just 3 weeks and Chinese New Year approaching very soon..

Today, evening time, went out to do some shopping with Mum at 'Causeway Point'..
Had our dinner at 'Kazokutei' restaurant.. (This another Japanese restaurant serves "Houji" Tea instead of Green Tea.. I don't like this kind of tea..)
Curry Rice Don..

Koku Soba..

Prawn Tempura..

Pumpkin Tempura..


Here are some photo of my Old stuffs I found during cleaning up of my room..
Some of them are going to be given away or throw away.. Only a few are going to be keep again by me for another few years.. LoL..

Old video game console ??

It's a cute container box I bought during NS times.. LoL..


Who still got this SEGA 16 bit game console ?? LoL..


'MegaBlock' Pirate Ship toy set bought from USA..










Bought this figure from 'Takashimaya' quite a few years back..





Dolls..
Bought this "Ah Kow" during my school times using my part time job paid..

Comes with it's own Pager.. LoL..

Caught these while playing the catcher game machine during school times.. Catches a lot last times and were given away to frens..

Got these during NS times..


Got this clock from Korea on the flight coming back home..


Got this cup from USA..



Bought these lighters from USA..



My old cigarette and cigar box collection..

From Japan..

From USA.. I like this Slide box design..


Cigars from USA..

From Japan..



From USA..

From Korea..

From Japan..

From Singapore so so long ago..

From Indonesia..



This cigar was given as a door gift during Air Force celebrating anniversary times..


This jigsaw puzzle is a gift from my poly fren..


Wow.. This is the Fifth year of my blog.. I will 加油。。加油。。

No comments: