Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hospitalise

On the 1st week of the month, I was working happily on night shift.. But I was admitted to 'Tan Tock Seng Hospital' on Friday cos my Hemoglobin is low..

During the few working days..
Got This Nice Macau Almond cookies.. I like..


Having the New Teriyaki beef burger with egg set meal from 'Mos Burger' on Thursday as I'm having Half Day Off..


Just Starting of a New Year and I was admitted to the Hospital.. Haiz..

Staying in the hospital for 11 days with more than 10 times of needles pokes on my body makes me feels like Hell.. Having all the Pain Pain Pain.. It's Suffering..


I'm staying in Ward A.. Quite a High Class Bedroom..
Quite a nice view..

Got a Guest Bed Chair..

Got my own mini fridge and cupboard..

Got my own TV..


My Hemoglobin is very low.. But I don't feel anything at all..
They transfuse 2 packets of blood into me..



Got so many needles pokes on my body..



The stain on the bed is my blood.. The inexperience doctors and nurses always do a failed jab.. They poke and failed, and poke again.. Sianz ah..

Big needle hole from the Bone Marrow test.. Sad..


The second day, I was sent to an isolated room.. This room Without the mini fridge and cupboard.. And I cannot go out of the room..

TV is on top of my bed..


The view from the room..



The Ward A hospital meals..
Got to choose between a few choice.. The Taste Not Bad at all..
My 1st meal.. Baked fish..

Tea Break got Cherry pie..

Got chocolate cake..

Malay/Indian curry with rice..

Western Foods..

Fish & Chips..

Chinese Yam rice with Duck meats..


The gift from Sis's fren..

This is from Company..




I was Finally discharge from Hospital Today !!

Got this "Get Well" card from the nurses.. ^^



Got out of the Ward in the afternoon and went to the 'TBCU' for some body checking and counselling..
After that, went to have an early dinner with Mum in 'Old Town White Coffee' restaurant over at 'Novena Square 2' mall before taking Taxi home to rest..

No comments: