Sunday, July 29, 2012

Shift work..

This week, just Work Work Work.. Nothing much..

Shining on my hand under the sun..
Sparkling Gitter !! LoL..

Finally, I went back started working shift.. Morning shift this week..
Already got OT on Tuesday and Wednesday.. LoL..


On Saturday, me also do the weekend OT.. LoL..

Bought the 'KFC Hot Devil Drumlets' set meals home for dinner after work..
Spicy Lime & Flaming Chilli flavours..

Today, in the morning, me drive out with Mum to have breakfast at 'Serangoon Gardens' Food centre there.. After that, we drive to 'Tampines Giant' for some groceries shopping..

Afternoon, came home and I went down to enjoy for a Swim in the Sunny day as usual.. LoL..

Evening time, drive out again with Mum to 'Marine Parade' Hawker there for dinner..

Queue up for the Very Nice Homemade "Popiah & Kueh Pie Tee"..
Crunchy and Yummy~

After meal, we walked over to 'Parkway Parade' for window shopping and then we drive back home to rest..

No comments: