Sunday, August 5, 2012

Special Day

It's My Birthday Today !!

As usual, I had Cut-Paste all the birthday wishes from my Facebook and show it here.. LoL..

Thanks Everyone.. Love ya.. ^^

This week, me work Night Shift.. Only Friday got OT.. Nothing much to do also.. Watch Korean drama on my iPhone lor.. LoL..

Took this Nice pic from my nearby place..

Cook this New Korean Cheese Flavour Noodles for lunch before going to work..

Eating this New Pepper Crab Flavour Cup Noodle for supper after midnight..

Having some sweet snacks..

My first photo with my colleagues at work.. LoL..

Yesterday, Rainy day.. Cannot go swimming and so I stay at home all day to rest..

Today, morning go eat breakfast with Mum and I go cut hair..
Then lunch time, Sis bring us to celebrate my birthday..

The 'Shangri-La' Hotel ~

'The Line' Restaurant ~

The Foods ~

My Special Birthday Cake ~
Thanks very much to my Lovely Family ~

After that, We came home to rest and I went Swimming in the late afternoon..

Evening time, I drive Mum out to 'Nex' shopping mall for dinner.. We went window shop for a while and share a "Wanton Noodle" set meal in one small Hong Kong desert cafe.. Our Actual planning is to go 'Serangoon Gardens' food centre there but too crowded, no carparks space..
After that, drive Mum home and I went to Dawn's 21st birthday BBQ party at her house there for a while.. I just sit there have a cake and a drink..

What a day !! Been excited and Surprise.. So tired.. ^^

No comments: