Sunday, August 12, 2012

Happy National Day

I have been working thru this whole week.. No Off Day, No Rest..

On Thursday is the National Day.. As I had wrote, I'm working on that day too..


Like every Singaporeans, I have rush back home and sit in front of the Television wanting to watch the National Parade..
It's not the parade I actually wanted to watch but it's the VIP I wanted to see..

Lee Kuan Yew is alive and well, and for a moment during Thursday's National Day Parade, one could hear Singapore as a whole heave an almost audible sigh of relief..
The elder statesman's grand entrance at the NDP ceremony held at Marina Bay sparked thunderous applause from the 26,000 spectators in attendance, and quite possibly from the hundreds of thousands also watching on television..

More importantly, it finally put to bed week-long rumours surrounding the health and condition of the 88-year-old..

OT OT OT.. Yes.. Over so long, finally we can work Sunday OT..
Double Paid.. Yeah!!

Quite Tired.. Going to have rest now.. ^^

No comments: