Monday, December 30, 2013

Final

Oh.. So fast is another year.. This is the Last post for the year..

On Boxing Day, I take leave and not working.. In the Morning, Went to have Breakfast with Mum in the Noodles shop at MRT Station there..


In the noon, after we just got back from our groceries shopping and took a little rest, I drive out with Mum to 'ChinaTown' for a look to see if the Lunar New Year goodies is here already or not.. It's Not Yet.. Wahahaha..


Having this Porridge for lunch at the Hawker there..

After window shopping around for a while, we came back home to rest..

Started back to work and working both Weekends cos got Double paid for this weekend.. I Enjoying myself.. LoL..

On Friday, after work go and have 'KFC' Fried Chicken meal for dinner before going home..


On Saturday, after OT, I very hungry and went to have 'BurgerKing' Bacon Beef Burger meal for dinner..


On Sunday, after OT, went to meet Baby Girl at 'Tampines' mall and we had 'Mos Burger' before going home..


Ending of the year, We got not much things to work on.. Just some simple stuffs for us and can relax at work.. LoL..

Me and my little facial hair.. Moustache and Beard.. LoL..


Below here I posts some random pics I found from my hard drive in my com..

Playing while at work.. LoL..


Having Simple Plain Healthy food for lunch at work..


This is Simple Rojak snack at work..


Pig Rabbit.. I got it from Korea.. LoL..


Use to play this little game on iPhone so long ago.. Now no more..


US car for the Vice President of the United States when he came to my company for visiting.. Wow !!


Alright.. See you next year !! Hahaha..

No comments: