Friday, December 6, 2013

Hospitalized

Got myself Into Hospital again !!
Haiz..

During the weekend, I got abdominal pain And I was admitted to 'Tan Tock Seng Hospital' on Sunday cos it's too unbearable..

My Mum and Baby Girl accompany me all the way into the Hospital..
Luckily this time My Girl is there to help as my Sis went to Bangkok for vacation..

From 1st Dec till 5th Dec.. 5 Days 4 Nights Nightmare..
This time, I stayed in the Ward A Class 2.. Got to share room with another one patient..

Get poke by needles more than 10 times Again !! The worst is the medicine drip.. Very painful every pumps..


Fruit basket from the company..


One of the meals there..


The view outside the window..


Took some pics by my Girl.. Hee..


Yesterday, finally I was discharged.. Mum and Sis are there to help..
Went to pack some foods over at 'Novena Square' and saw these fake snowing coming out from the ceiling..

Not so clear to see the fake snow..

We take away 'Kenny Rogers' foods back home to celebrate.. LoL..

Baby Girl come to my house too.. She bought 'KFC'.. LoL..

(Total Hospital Bill is S$3850.74.. All paid by my Company.. Heng Ah.. LoL..)

No comments: