Monday, April 14, 2014

Getting Ready

Yup.. Baby and me are getting ready to fly..
Going to Japan again.. Hahaha..

On Wednesday, no working, took Time Off again.. Medical Appt again..

This time is "Sperm" Bank !! Got to collect mine to freeze up for Future Use..
This is how the "Special" room looks like.. The television is for show only.. No programme at all.. =.="


Later for lunch, I went all the way taking MRT to 'Vivo City'..
'McDonalds' got New Flaming Green Curry Burger & Sizzling Citrus Burger..

Me having the "Level 1 Spicy" Sizzling Citrus burger meal..


After meal, I went back again and continue my Dental check up and Doctor Consultation..
After all the medical appointment, I went to 'Jurong East' there to meet up Baby Girl for dinner..
We having "Dim Sum" at 'Tim Ho Wan' restaurant..

Glutinous Rice and Carrot cake..

Steamed and Salad Prawn Dumplings..

BBQ Pork Rice Rolls..

Their Signature BBQ Pork Bun..

After meal, We walked around for a while and went back home to rest..

Having this Western Food in my Company Canteen..LoL..


On Saturday, me no go no where.. Stay at home do some cleaning and packing my luggage..
Baby Girl came in the afternoon and watch TV.. LoL..
Evening time, We went down with my Mum to the nearby Kopitiam for dinner..


Sunday, finally go back to do OT again after so many weeks.. LoL..
Evening time, Rain very heavily, I alone went to have the New 'Burger King' Charcoal Black Burger.. I having this flame-grilled beef burger meal..


And Finally, I got my Company Basketball Jersey which I ordered so long ago.. LoL..
For the both of us.. Hee..


Today, Holiday Mood working.. Hahaha..
While Working.. Nothing much to do..

Now at home, doing last minutes checking on luggage and we are Ready to Fly Tonight.. Hahaha..

No comments: