Sunday, April 6, 2014

Not Working

Alamak.. I got myself another MC.. Haiz.. This time is One whole week..
I'm not working and can relax for total of 9 days.. Hahaha..

The Moon and The Star..


Last Friday, Baby Girl didn't come my house.. Take a break.. LoL..

Last Saturday, in the morning, took MRT to 'Orchard Road' meet up Baby Girl..
We went to pay the rest of the payments of our Japan Trip in 'JTB' at 'ION Orchard'..

Then We went to have our Classic America Breakfast in this French bakery and patisserie, 'Paul' café at 'Takashimaya..

Hot Chocolate..

Scrambled eggs meal..

Crêpes..


After that, we went Window Shopping from 'Takashimaya' to 'Cineleisure' to 'Scape' to '313' to 'Centrepoint'..

We walked a lot of places..


Had our lunch in 'House of Rice Roll & Porridge' at 'Killiney Road' there..


When nearly evening time, we went to take the New MRT line to 'MBS'..


Took selfie at the station.. LoL..


Planning to Meet up Ah Jie's GF and her frens for the lighting event at night time..
Baby and me reached there early and walked around 'MBS' taking photos..


Took some Selfie shot.. LoL..


Fishes in the pond..


Then we went to the Food Court for dinner before they came and meet up..


The Earth Event started and we took some photos before we went home to rest..

We were there waiting for hours before the event started..

We were trying to wait for the lighting event but due to the Earth Hour event, All the lights went out including the buildings when this timer end at zero.. LoL..


Weekend time, I got to collect Specimen again.. Haiz..
The next Sunday morning, Baby and me went to have "Roti Prata" breakfast together in 'Café O'..


I Bought Blu-ray Player.. Got promotion.. S$79 only.. LoL..


We went to 'NTUC' supermarket and buy some groceries..
Baby and me cooked lunch at home again.. Hee..


On Monday, no working, I took time off.. In the morning, My Mum accompany me went for my follow up medical check up and I had to do dental clearance..
In the end, I had Tooth Extraction and removed total 5 from my teeth in one day !! Break Records liao !!

On Thursday, I alone went back to NUH for some Social Worker meet up.. Just for a short while chatting..
After that, I went to 'Jurong East' and went to walk around 'West Gate' and 'JEM' malls..

I can't bite much and so I had 'The Soup Spoon' Mushroom soup for lunch.. S$7.80 for this meal..


Before reaching home, I went and rent some Blu-ray DvD to watch at home.. LoL..


On Friday, after work, Baby Girl come to my house for dinner and we watched DvD at night..

Yesterday, Saturday morning, we went to 'Ah Kun' café for breakfast at 'Causeway Point' first before we took MRT to 'Orchard Plaza Sing' shopping mall again..
Milo and Half Boiled Eggs..

Steamed Kaya Bread..


After that, we took MRT to 'ChinaTown' to change for our Japan currency..
We change at the same 'Crante Money Changer' store as last time over at 'People's Park Complex'..
The rate now is better than 2 weeks ago when we change.. Last time is 0.01255 and now is 0.0123..

After that, we went to 'Plaza Sing' shopping mall walked around and went over to 'The Cathay' to catch a movie..
We bought our Tickets..

And Movie Snacks..


Captain America: The Winter Soldier

This is a 2014 American superhero film featuring the Marvel Comics character Captain America, produced by Marvel Studios and distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures.. It is the sequel to 2011's Captain America: The First Avenger and the ninth installment in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU).. The film was directed by Anthony and Joe Russo, with a screenplay by Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely, and stars Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, Sebastian Stan, Anthony Mackie, Cobie Smulders, Frank Grillo, Emily VanCamp, Hayley Atwell, Robert Redford, and Samuel L. Jackson.. In the film, Captain America and the Black Widow join forces to stop a covert enemy that is hiding in Washington, D.C..

After the movie, we saw a Gallery and walked in to have a look.. It's about 'The Cathay' History.. I was enlightened..


Before we go home, We had our dinner in 'Saizeriya' restaurant..


Today, went out to meet Baby Girl again at 'Causeway Point'..
We had our Brunch at 'Empire State' restaurant..


After that, we took MRT and Bus to 'Queentown Shopping Centre' trying to buy shoes but failed..
Then after getting ourselves some fruit juices from the nearby Hawker Centre, we board a bus and went to 'Vivo City' shopping mall..
We walked around and went to 'Saint Marc Café' to get their signature "Chocoro".. Yummy..


Before we go home, We had our dinner at 'Ichiban Boshi' Japanese restaurant..


We bought ourselves each pair of 'Skechers' Shoes at 'Vivo City' there.. LoL..
Total price of our "Couple Glowing Shoes" is S$297.30 after discount..


Anyway, I had not been doing any OT for 3 weeks due to my Medical.. Haiz.. Lesser money liao..
Staying at home for so long, I also find out that there is no more Saturday Night Movie on Channel 8 liao.. Now only showing China Drama Series.. Sianz.. Very Boring leh..

No comments: