Saturday, November 28, 2009

Funtime..

So long haven't update liao.. What i did these passed few days ?

Today, I went out with Dawn and Sheena.. The rest not free..
We went to eat lunch at Toa Payoh Central there 1st..
My Nice Curry Pork Chop Rice..

Then we took bus to East Coast Park..
Play RollerBlade.. Sweat Sia.. Don know how to blade..

Just for a while.. It's started to rain..

After that we took bus to Suntec.. Saw ChengGuan from 'Donut Factory'.. We all chat for a while.. So long never see him liao.. He's going back China soon..

Evening time.. we have dinner and went home..

Went to Market with mum for Breakfast..
The very best Crispy 'Roti Prata' near my neighbourhood..

Having Teatime at Taiwan Cafe in 'IMM' with mum while we were there to spend the vouchers at 'Giant' supermarket..
Nice chinese Dessert..

Butter Toast and Chicken Wings..

Yummy..

At home..
Eat Pink Chips.. LOL..

I cooked noodle for my lunches..

With my favourite Cheezy Baked Beans.. LOL..

With Cheezy Hot Dogs.. LOL..


Eat the New McDee Meal..

Eat and Eat.. LOL..

No comments: