Monday, November 2, 2009

Last day of job..

Today.. Finally leave the Graveyard shift job and quit being a Zombie..

Last night In the Office.. They cooked Fried Spicy MeeBoon and Chicken Wings for Celebration..



I eat..

and eat.. lol..


I bought Chocolate for all of them..


Bought '美珍香的豬肉乾' at the departure transit area for gf..


They give me present..

Got to open the tighten Tape.. lol..

Is a 'B.U.M' watch..


Shake hands and wave goodbye to all of them..
Take Care !

In the morning..
Doing the Clearance at Budget Terminal office there for quite a while..
Went to Interview for the 'World Resort Sentosa' job straight after getting home to have a bath..

Quite a Tiring and Hungry for me whole day..

KacangPool..
Looks good.. But I don like the taste.. Not a very nice dish for me..

No comments: