Friday, November 6, 2009

HandPhone..

Showing some of the Handphone I have..

Bought these two when I was in Japan so long ago..

Can't find a Panasonic HP anymore.. I think this is the only one left..

Got this when I was in US for Free when I sign a moblie plan there..

Using this No camera phone when in the Force..

My 1st Camera Phone..

My 1st Full Touch Screen Phone..

The China iphone gift..

I'm using this right now..


Today I cooked Spaghetti for me and mum's dinner.. I make Carbonara Pasta..
Very Yummy.. 成功.. lol..


Saw Galdys (my old school mate) when doing some market shopping.. So long never see her liao.. She 's already married with a kid.. Chat with her for quite a while..

Later after buying my late lunch, I saw Keng Swee (my old force colleage).. chat a bit..

No comments: