Monday, January 31, 2011

SNSD

SNSD = So Nyuh Shi Dae = 소녀시대 = 少女時代 = Girls Generation
Girls' Generation is a nine-member South Korean girls group formed by SM Entertainment in 2007.. The nine members are: Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona and Seohyun..




At first, I can't tell the different which is Wonder Girls (Another Korean girls group), which is SNSD..
Anyway, I like their songs like "Gee", "Genie", "Kissing You", "Hoot", "Run Devil Run", "Oh!" and many more..
But today I stuck on this new song "Visual Dreams"..











There are so many Korean girls group out around the same time.. Here are some of the few I like..

Wonder Girls

Brown Eyed Girls

4minute

2NE1

KARA


Suddenly so popular these few years.. Everyone into K pop..
But my first favourite Korean girls group is Fin.K.L which was when I went South Korea 10 years ago..
Fin.K.L (핑클) was a K-pop girl group that debuted in 1998.. Their name stands for Fin Killing Liberty, and was intended to mean that the group stood against "the oppression of all freedom" (fin means "ending" in French)..



I got 2 albums of the 'Fine Killing Liberty'..



下了几天的雨,下午终于停雨了。。
Many places flooded liao..

Today, Ah Jie off day.. I after work went meet him at 'Causeway Point' for dinner..
Giving some of mine to him, his favourite "Bak Kwa" when we met.. He is craving for this finger licking, delicious "Bak Kwa" for a long time, I guess.. He is so happy that he immediately posted the "Bak Kwa" photo and updated in his facebook.. LOL..

Alamak.. The road sign drop down along our office there..

I like to use the 'Kirei Kirei' in the office toilet.. LOL..

"Facebook-ing" and "YouTube-ing" while working using the office laptop.. LOL..

Anyway.. Shu Min just came back from her holiday trip in Taiwan and Bought Candy for everyone..

She bought me this "Shit" from Taiwan.. LOL..

2 comments:

WiNd 风 said...

haha, yes!! i so happy receive ur ba kwa~~hehe....but i already finished, a lot no enough i ate....but anything thank you so much ^^Y

Rei (핑휘) said...

You're Welcome~ ^^