Sunday, January 30, 2011

Rainy Sunday..

Good the morning to a dark rainy day again..
今天下了一整天的雨呀。。

Yesterday went to visit Grandma in the late afternoon.. So as usual, I have already got my 1st "Ang Bao" liao before the Lunar new year..
祖母家养了两只狗狗。。一只叫Kopi,另一只叫Gooni。。
跟狗狗玩咯。。 Only take photo of one of the dogs.. The other white one keep running around cannot stop..

"Hello, My name is Kopi.."


After visiting.. Having dinner with my family in 'Pu Tien' chinese restaurant over at 'Parkway Parade'..
'莆田菜馆'的辣妈辣椒。。LOL..

OMG.. We having a big 7 dishes feast..
Cold pork with cucumber appetizer..

Vegetables with Tofu skins..

Bamboo Prawns soup..

Seafood fried rice..

Fried Mee Hoon..

Fried Eggplant with Pork Floss..

Sweet and sour fried fish with Pines nuts..

もぐもぐ.. LOL..

After dinner, we went shopping around the shopping mall and bought some stuffs..
At the rainy night, we waited at the long queue more than an hour to take cab home..

These few days, I have suffered heartburn and sever stomache pain till now..
Taken medicine liao but still.. Pain~~

Anyway.. I have changed my blog music player to another new version with new songs liao.. XD

No comments: