Saturday, January 8, 2011

Work..

New year start.. New work start..
Started working on Monday liao.. Xiuzhen introduce one.. Thanks mei..
So happy can work together with Xiuzhen again.. Never thought of it..
A whole bunch of us with New friends working in 'OmniTouch' office dealing with "Customer Satisfaction Research"..

My office is just above the pub on the third floor of this building..

The staircase up to the office..


Went over to 'Icon' during lunch break.. Walked over to see old colleague and chit chat a bit..
Bought this 'Glace' chocolate cheese tart for snack.. $3.20 each..

Bought KFC back for dinner after work at home..

Already started eating my Favourite Honey Comb cookie before Lunar New Year.. LOL..
Too bad, it's not homemade one.. But still Yummy..

Having this "Instant" Japanese Porridge for lunch today..


Recently, I love to watch movies and TV shows online..
For all the old and nice movie I miss, I watched it on 'xunlei.com'..
For all the television shows I have missed, I will be watching all on the "Catch-up TV" on 'xinmsn video'..
Anyway, got to Thanks my good friend, Sy Jie for helping me set up the video player and website link on my Laptop..

Oh.. Sy Jie already been influence by me and started into Blog liao.. Opps.. Hahaha..

2 comments:

WiNd 风 said...

haha。。。how i affected ur blog ah??

ranning now。。。。。。。。XD

Rei (핑휘) said...

haha.. u didn't affected my blog..
But u already influence by me and started to write blog again..