Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Hair Salon in Korea..

I did my hair in Korea this time.. I did the colored and the designer cut..

There are plenty of Hair Salon shops in Korea.. From the really expensive ones to the ajumma-styled ones.. The area outside 'Ewha Women’s University' is famed for having many hair shops there that aren’t that expensive after all..

To get to Ewha University, take the subway line 2 (green line) and alight at Ewha Women’s University Station (이대앞).. I got out of Exit 3, and doing so brings you to the start of the whole big area of shops..

After walking around the places, We choose and went up to this Hair Salon..
They serve drinks (Coffee, Tea and Juice) and tonnes of magazines to read..
Ladies: 65,000 won for Coloring and Cut..
Guys: 55,000 won for Coloring and Cut..
My Beautiful Hair Stylist.. She choose the color and designed for my hair..

I’d say the price was reasonable.. As Their Service is fantastic.. Got 3 people servicing me..

There are also a lots of shops selling girls stuffs like shoes and clothes.. We did a bit of shopping around..

The University..
Shops..

No comments: