Sunday, September 2, 2012

I'm Back..

Yes.. I'm back from the short vacation from Malacca and Looking Forward to the next one coming very soon.. LoL..

On Tuesday, one more day of leave giving myself a day for resting at home..

But in the afternoon, I drive to 'Fook Hai Building' where the 'Chan Brothers Travel Agency' is, to go buy Air tickets for our Korea trip.. LoL..

On Wednesday to Friday, I started go back working.. This week, Night Shift.. So still got enough rest and relaxing..

Yesterday, Off day.. Went out in the morning to meet Sze Way to do the 'Singtel Mobile broadband'.. The Sim card spolit..
After that, I went to 'Bugis' and buy Travelling to Korea book from 'Kinokuniya'..

In the afternoon, went to meet Sy Jie's girl fren to go to Comex 2012 (IT Fair) to buy camera..

This is my New 'Samsung' Smart Camera NX1000..

Today, went to work and do OT.. LoL..

No comments: