Sunday, September 16, 2012

Very Excited..

Haha.. So long never take aeroplane liao.. Now preparing and packing my lugaage bags for Korea trip tomorrow..

Going to Seoul with Xiu Zhen..

This week, Doing Night Shift.. Got plenty of OT till 4.15 in the morning and including Sunday today.. Make me so tired..

Saturday morning got to wake up early and accompany Mum go medical appt.. Then Sis drive and we went to 'People Park Centre' there..

I going to change money for my trip.. HeeHee..

After that, we walked over to ChinaTown there to Eat our brunch at 'Yum Cha' restaurant..

After that, we came back home and rest..

When night time, I drive to meet up with Xiu Zhen at 'Causeway Point' and went to eat supper at one of the 24 hours Kopitiam while discussing our trip.. After that, drive her home and me dash back home to sleep..

No comments: