Tuesday, January 28, 2014

CNY goodies

Quite busy to update this blog recently.. CNY is very near soon..

Last week Friday, as usual, Baby Girl come "Chalet".. And the next Saturday morning, me drive Mum and Baby Girl together go 'ChinaTown'..
We had breakfast at the Hawker there and do some marketing..

We went walk walk around the CNY goodies stalls..


Last week Sunday, I do OT.. Evening time, eat at 'Burger King' while waiting for Baby to come meet me.. She brought the CNY goodies she made with her aunt for me.. So Sweet..


One week later..
Last Friday, Baby come to my house again after work..

Before I meet her, I went to buy 'New Moon' Australia Abalone and 'Bee Cheng Hiang' "Bak Kwa" (Sliced BBQ Pork) for her family.. LoL..
We went to eat 'Ajisen Ramen' restaurant..


Next morning, we going to visit Grandma day.. We whole family plus Baby Girl drive there..
We went to had our lunch at the 'Paya Lebar' Hawker there first before visiting Grandma..

We bought Gift Hampers for Grandma..
Funny stuffs.. My Grandma at first thought that my GF is our Maid.. Cos she a bit dark skin and wear normal shirt with three quarter pants as she didn't prepare much for the visit.. LoL..

After visiting, We went to 'Parkway Parade' shopping mall window shopping for a while before going back home to rest..


In the evening time, Mum with me and my girl went to have dinner in 'Lerk Thai' restaurant at 'Civic Centre' there..

After dinner, I bring Baby Girl back to her house and send the gifts I bought to her parents while staying a while at her house..

The next day, Sunday, I do OT again and evening time, went to meet Baby Girl to have dinner in 'Swensen's' restaurant at 'Tampines Mall' there..
Fried Mushroom..

Chix In Basket..


The CNY goodies that my Baby Girl homemade for me.. Sweet into my heart.. Hee..
Honey Comb Cookies.. My Favourite..

Fried Cuttlefish crackers..


Bought New 'Pure 2' water filter system to change away the 'Pure 1'.. LoL..
The old one We had been using it for about 3 years plus liao.. Wow..


This weekdays, I go for my Medical Appointments which has been deferred for so long liao.. Went for that two appointments since I hospitalised..


Simple Decorating my work desk in the company.. LoL..

We had Mass Briefing and Buffet Lunch at my company canteen..
Everyone is anxious about the profit sharing the company is giving out.. LoL..

The Buffet foods we had..


No comments: