Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Vacation Mood

Just came back from my Vacation trip again.. LoL..

Went to Thailand with Ah Hwee (Lip Hwee from Eagles Company) and Ah Jie (Sy Jie from TamPoPo)..
Strange combination of friends again.. LoL.. We actually planned so long ago before my Taiwan trip.. Asking around for backpacking trip and we get to book this trip.. LoL..

Last week, Monday, planned to go get my supplements since I missed the office opening hours..
Waiting to off work soon, Having this Snacks at Tea Break time.. LoL..


After work, I took MRT to 'Novena' to meet Baby Girl and went to get the "Extra Excellence" supplements from 'United Square'..
I spent about S$746.85 on it and get about S$100 plus discount back..

After that, We went to have dinner at 'Ramen Play' restaurant..
Tebasaki Ramen and Chicken Curry Ramen..


Last week, Wednesday, went to meet Baby Girl again after work before going for vacation the next day at 'Tampines'..
We had our dinner in 'Imperial Treasure Nan Bei Restaurant' at 'Tampines 1' mall there..

Crab Meat Conpoy Fried Rice..

Steamed Minced Pork Dumpling..

Pan Fried Pork Dumpling..

Pan Fried Shanghai Pork Bun..


At night, Back home get ready passport and packed bag for Thailand trip.. LoL..


Today, right after the trip, I took one more day leave, rest and relax at home..
Having Junk foods for lunch.. LoL..


At evening time, Baby Girl came to my house and we whole family went out to 'Causeway Point' for dinner..
We had Curry Fish Head for dinner in 'Element Spice Cafe' there..


No comments: